Thursday, March 10, 2011

IN GOOD COMPANY




Two years ago I visited St.Ives which I loved and treated as a sort of 'pilgrimage', mainly intended to visit the famous Leach pottery, run today by Jack Doherty. In addition I discovered many more inspiring aspects to this Cornish fishing village.
Wills Lane Gallery has been selling my work for several years now, and this year, my colleague Hennie Meyer visited St.Ives and took these photographs of my work in the gallery window...and..I was delighted to see my name up alongside some great artists!

2 comments:

Noela Mills said...

oooh fabulous - I hope to be in St Ives in May so will get to see your work in the flesh. Beautiful gallery. Thanks.

Lawrance Brennon said...

Wow Tina. You have really 'made it' now. That is an amazing thing to see and I can understand how this must have thrilled you! So proud of you.